Cristiano Kaminishi – Head Coach (BJJ & MMA)admin
Cristiano Kaminishi – Head Coach (BJJ & MMA)
- BJJ Black Belt 2nd Degree
- 1997 December ,start training Jiu Jitsu at Gracie Japan Academy in Tokyo with Takamasa Watanabe.
- 2002-2003, trained at Brazilian Top Team academy in Rio de Janeiro-Brazil.Was graduated to Brown Belt from Murilo Bustamante in December 2002.
- 2003, returned to Japan to train in Axis Jiu Jitsu Academy Tokyo with Takamassa Watanabe,Black Belt from Rickson Gracie
- 2004,Started to fight in Pro-MMA in Japan.
- 2006 December ,received The Black Belt from Takamasa Watanabe.
- 2008 signed 3 years of contract with American Top Team Academy.
- 2009 received the first degree in the black-belt.
- 2012 received the second degree in the black-belt.
- 2014 was coaching BJJ and MMA in Brazil .
- 2015 currently Bali / Indonesia teaching BJJ .MMA, Striking and Self-Defense .
- Panamerican BJJ 2011 / 3rd place Black Belt Master / Irvane-CA
- European BJJ 2011 / 3rd place Black Belt Master / Lisboa/Portugal
- Muay Thai
- Wrestling Training
- Martial Arts Conditioning
- Sport Specific
- Strength Training
- Power Lifting
- Weight Loss
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Flexibility and Balance
- Special Populations ( Including blind person )
- Senior Fitness
- Functional and Core Training
- Body Building
- Toning and Sculpting Programs
Background & Experience
- 18 years of experience of BJJ Over . 20 years Muay Thai boxing experience . 43 BJJ Champion Titles with MMA Records of 8 Wins, 3 Loss and 2 NC. Tiltle: Heat Heavy Weight Tournament Champion 2009